Xanwood Home Inspection, Pros. LLC
Xanwood Home Inspection Pros is a full service inspection company that specializes in Inspection solution.
Creating Alternatives to meet your inspection needs
Whether our clients conduct business nationally or just around the corner, they count on the resources we provide. If you need one inspector or a team of inspectors, for long term or short term assignments, we can help you create the solution that best fits your needs and budget. Xanwood is the only inspection firm that is structured to provide engineers expertise for specialized markets as well as multiple inspection solutions utilizing people, technology, and knowledge.
- Residential / Commercial Inspection
- Our mission is to provide the high-quality inspection service to our client and customers.
Headquartered in Atlanta, GA with sattelite locations in New Jersey, New York, Pennsyvania, Mississippi, Florida, and Tennesse . Xanwood Home Inspection Pros, Inc. is the largest minority-owned inspection firm in North America. Our services include inspection services, and Construction material testing services.
CEO and founder Kenneth Woods established Xanwood Home Inspection Pros LLC. in 2009, a limited liability corporation, as a one-man home inspection service in Teaneck, New Jersey. The company merged with Tanowl Home Inspection company and acquired several local inspection companies forming, what it is today as one of the largest minority-owned inspection service in North America.
2015 - Acquired companies in New Jersey, Folshon Home Advancer and Denley Home Inspect.
2012 - Strengthen position in the southeast by aquiring Tenfold Home Inspection, a full service inspection firm that employed 35 inpection engineers locally located in Atlanta Georgia.
2010 - Xanwood acquired the Danacorp Inspection company from liebold gixdorf Incorporated (LGI). Purchase price is estimated to MSEK 8.
- Construction Material Testing
- Provide cost effective, safe, reliable, timely and value-adding solutions that meet the needs of our clients. Our most valuable asset is our focus, commitment and dedication to both our employees and clients.
- We strive to provide fair and accurate information to our customers, documented in a manner that is easy to understand.